Volunteers are an integral part of Cancer Support Community Greater NY & CT at Gilda’s Club. Volunteers contribute enthusiasm, warmth and energy, and help to create a special place for people whose lives have been impacted by cancer.
There are a wide range of volunteer opportunities for people to contribute their time and skills to Cancer Support Community Greater NY & CT.
- Reception Volunteers provide the warm welcome when someone calls or visits Cancer Support Community Greater NY & CT. Receptionists also help individuals register for programs.
- Outreach Ambassadors attend health and community fairs representing CSCNYCT and share information about the wide range of programs and services that we offer both at our White Plains location as well as in the community.
- Administrative Volunteers assist with mailings, filing, and data entry and other administrative tasks.
- Caterers prepare homemade goods or other refreshments for special events.
- Gilda’s Curators help maintain our beautiful clubhouse inside and out by assisting with tidying and light upkeep.
Volunteer orientations are scheduled on an as-needed basis. For more information, please contact Essie Steckler; Sr Coordinator, Clubhouse Operations; 914-644-8844 or est[email protected]. Please fill the volunteer information below.
For information on youth volunteer opportunities, please visit our Children, Teens and Families page.
Youth Committee Volunteer
*all applications are due no later than September 13th and it will be reopened again Fall of the 2024 school year
Download and fill out both forms. After completion, you may email the forms to [email protected].
Contact Jennifer Ricca at 914-644-8844 ext. 104 for more information or opportunities to give.